Moat Ko Yaad Kero

Advanced Member

Lead

Oct 25 08 2:46 PM

Tags : :

قال القاضي عياض في سب الصحابة قد اختلف العلماء فيه و مشهور مذهب مالك فيه الاجتهاد و الأدب الموجع قال مالك رحمه الله من شتم النبي قتل و إن شتم الصحابة أدب و قال أيضا من شتم أحدا من أصحاب النبي أبا بكر أو عمر أو عثمان أو معاوية أو عمرو بن العاص فإن قال كانوا على ضلال أو كفر قتل و إن شتمهم بغير هذا من مشاتمة الناس نكل نكالا شدي

HERE MR MALIK IBN ANAS SAID

WHOVER CURSES RASOOL ALLAH MUST BE KILLED(HERE HE'S RIGHT)

AND WHOVER CURSES SAHABAH MUST BE EDUCATED AND WHOEVER CURSES ABU BAKR OR OMAR OR OTHMAN OR MUAWYA OR AMR IBN AL-AAS AND SAID THEY WERE MISGUIDED OR KAFFIR HE MUST BE KILLED

reference sawaiq almuhriqat

NOW I ASK MALIK:what about cursing imam ali(as) ????????

he didnt even mention him amongst people who must not be cursed

how can he and he himself hated imam jaafar sadiq and he takes his religion from nawasib ???

lahawla wala quwat illa billeh

"Us Per Hargiz Zulm Na Kerna Jis Ka Allah Ka Siwa Koi Na Ho"
(Imam Ali Ibn Abi Tailb A.s)

Quote    Reply   

#1 [url]

Oct 25 08 4:33 PM

Salam Alaikoam

Cursing nyone is not appreciated though due to human failties we may at some point curse someone ourslves.

Harming anyone because they curse us or curse at us is out of the Question as We are all Muslims each abiding by the will of Allah even though in varying degreees.

We cannot take the life of anyone for any reason as the only one who can do this is Allah.

We need to understand why this person behaved as they did and forgive them and direct them to counseling if need be.

Salam

Anne Marie Elderkin

I am as Sheba Offering My Knowledge and Experience as Gold to Solomon My World. Anne Marie Elderkin Habibi

We can achieve Personal and World Peace by restoring Faith, Hope, Trust and Truth. Anne Marie Elderkin Habibi

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Oct 25 08 8:34 PM

truemuslim/salam.gif

truemuslim/bismillah.gif

The reason Why Imam Malik didnt mention Ali rh is, because there where no Sunnis Doing takfir on Ali rh.
Only the Shia did this on almost all the Sahaba and the Nasibi kawaaridge did this on Utmaan rh & Ali rh.

So there's np reason for him to say this.

Imam Malik loves Ali and Ahl al BAit.

Imam Malik hates the haters.

truemuslim/as-if.gif truemuslim/salam.gif

"Anyone who believes in Allah and the Last Day should speak with goodness, or otherwise hold his peace." [Saheeh Muslim]
Volumn 005, Book 057, Hadith Number 009.
Narated By Aiyub : The Prophet said, "If I were to take a Khalil, I would have taken him (i.e. Abu Bakr) as a Khalil, but the Islamic brotherhood is better."
Volumn 005, Book 057, Hadith Number 014.
Narated By 'Amr bin Al-As : The Prophet deputed me to read the Army of Dhat-as-Salasil. I came to him and said, "Who is the most beloved person to you?" He said, "'Aisha." I asked, "Among the men?" He said, "Her father." I said, "Who then?" He said, "Then 'Umar bin Al-Khattab." He then named other men.

volumn 005, Book 057, Hadith Number 020.
Narated By Muhammad bin Al-Hanafiya : I asked my father ('Ali bin Abi Talib), "Who are the best people after Allah's Apostle ?" He said, "Abu Bakr." I asked, "Who then?" He said, "Then 'Umar. " I was afraid he would say "Uthman, so I said, "Then you?" He said, "I am only an ordinary person.
Volumn 005, Book 057, Hadith Number 022.
Narated By Abu Said : The Prophet said, "Do not abuse my companions for if any one of you spent gold equal to Uhud (in Allah's Cause) it would not be equal to a Mud or even a half Mud spent by one of them."

Volumn 005, Book 057, Hadith Number 024.
Narated By Anas bin Malik : The Prophet once climbed the mountain of Uhud with Abu Bakr, 'Umar and 'Uthman. The mountain shook with them. The Prophet said (to the mountain), "Be firm, O Uhud! For on you there are no more than a Prophet, a Siddiq and two martyrs.
Sunnie Muslim Minhaj Ahl a Sunah wal Jamaaha Selaf Saalih

Quote    Reply   

Moat Ko Yaad Kero

Advanced Member

#3 [url]

Oct 25 08 8:47 PM

strange analysis

imam ali was cursed more than any other sahabi by the umayyads

and this is a fact

and if malik has meant alkhawarij then alkhawarij didnit just cursed othman but

ali also ans especially so why isnt ali's name mentionedby mr malik ibn anas???

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Oct 27 08 12:42 AM

This fatwa is from official board of ayatollat Sistani:

السؤال: ما حكم رجل استهان برسول الله (ص) وبأهل البيت (ع) ؟
الجواب: لا يحكم بكفره إلا إذا أعلن عداءه لرسول الله (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) ولأهل البيت(عليهم السلام).
"Question: What is the ruling upon people who humiliate prophet truemuslim/pbuh.gif and ahlel-bayt (a.s)?
Answer: He wouldn't consider as disbeliver unless he shows openly his emnity towards prophet truemuslim/pbuh.gif and ahlel-bayt (a.s).

Think about yourself first.

And correct understanding of imam Malik's fatwa is rafidha are kuffar. The issue not only in cursing, if someone who curse Ali (r.a) would share beliefs of rafidha, he should also be considered as kaafir.

Wa Allahu Alam.

Quote    Reply   

Moat Ko Yaad Kero

Advanced Member

#5 [url]

Oct 27 08 12:49 AM

no actually this is a great hypocratie by your malik ibn anas because if he was fair he

would have included ali in people who shouldnt be cursed

there was khawarij and umayyads who curse ali so you become kaffir by cursing

abu bakr and othman and omar and muawya (la) and amr ibn alaas(la) but you

dont when cursing ali (as) ????

this only shows that malik ibn anas was a hypocrite

as far as sistani is concerned i dont follow him and i dont care what he says

Quote    Reply   

#6 [url]

Oct 27 08 12:54 AM

Well about half of shia world follows that man.

In usulu-deen there was no difference between khawarij and ahle-sunnah.

We share 5 pillars of islam, and 6 pillars of imaan.

I already tried to explain to you before, that simply cursing of any companion, doesn't put anyone out from islam.

But if the one who curses them share beliefs of shia, he is kuffar without single doubt.

As for words about Moawiya (r.a) and Amr (r.a), show us which one from islamic ulamah made takfeer upon people who cursed them.

I am waiting.

Quote    Reply   

Moat Ko Yaad Kero

Advanced Member

#7 [url]

Oct 27 08 12:59 AM

QUOTE (Abu Ali @ October 27, 2008 12:54 am)

As for words about Moawiya (r.a) and Amr (r.a), show us which one from islamic ulamah made takfeer upon people who cursed them.

I am waiting.

malik ibn anas did

as for your explanation it's so weak

and obviously malik didnt consider anything to make anyone kaffir be it shia or sunni but the cursing of these people

he's speaking in general not just about shia but of course his fatwa was directed to shia
and his verdict is that shia must be killed for cursing these people ONLY NOT BECAUSE OF ANY OTHER REASON

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help